This page is designed to answer some questions you may have regarding the Big Deals Store.
- How do I make a purchase? Locate the item(s) that you would like to buy and place them in the shopping cart. When you are finished shopping click on the checkout button located on the shopping cart page. If you have made purchases before, now would be the time to sign in. Otherwise, enter in your personal information and continue. All payments must be made online by credit card.
- My password does not work. What now? If your email address is on file you can have your password emailed to you by using the password assistance tool.
- How long does it take to get purchased items? If you made a purchase using a credit card, your items will be mailed within 1-2 days. If you made a purchase over the weekend your items will be mailed within 1-2 business days. Certain situations may cause a delay in your shipment.
- What is your return policy? Due to the discounted prices of our offerings we do not allow items to be returned. All sales are final so be certain of your purchase before you buy.
- Can I print certificates from my computer? No, depending on your selection at checkout, purchases will be mailed to you within 1-2 business days or you may pick your certificates up at the station (1340 7th Street NW, Willmar, MN 56201) 24 hours after purchase Monday - Friday between 8 AM and 4 PM unless the particular certificate is eligible for digital redemption and digital certificate was selected at the time of purchase. Digital certificates are available immediately.
- Do certificates have an expiration date? No. Certificates do not expire and maintain their value. It is recommended to use certificates within 6 months from the date of purchase to ensure they are not misplaced or forgotten about.
- What happens if I misplace my certificate? Unfortunately, we are unable to reprint lost certificates.
- Are there restrictions on certificates? Each certificate will have it's own restrictions. It is important to carefully read what the certificate can be used for. Some specify a particular service and some have a limit on how many certificates can be used at one time.